PRODUCT RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS AND FREIGHT CLAIMS POLICY RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS
The cabinets are packaged individually in boxes and placed onto a pallet. The cabinets will be shipped via common carrier using the most efficient provider based both on estimated time and price. The cabinets can be shipped to businesses with and without a loading dock, residences, and construction sites. A person will need to be on site to inspect and sign for the shipment. All destinations must be tractor trailer accessible. If there are any problems concerning the delivery please contact us as soon as possible. All shipments should be thoroughly inspected for damage by the buyer or the buyer's designated recipient before the shipment is accepted. The buyer is responsible for all damage that occurs following receipt of the shipment.
1. PLEASE INSPECT THE SHIPMENT IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT.
2. PLEASE SIGN FOR PIECE COUNT AS WELL AS PALLETS.
3. The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of this shipment from our facilities in GOOD CONDITION.
By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the bill of lading, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in GOOD CONDITION. Online Cabinets Direct cannot be responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
4. If any shortages or damages are discovered upon delivery, MAKE A NOTATION FOR DAMAGEAND/OR SHORTAGE ON THE BILL OF LADING WITH A REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE CARRIER PRESENT BEFORE ACCEPTING THE ORDER.
CLAIMS FOR SHORTAGES OR DAMAGES
1. Unconcealed damage and/or shortage: Claims can be made only when it is indicated on the Bill of Lading AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY. The claim must then be reported by FAX immediately to Online Cabinets Direct. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork signed by the Customer and the Transportation Company.
2. Concealed Damage: Claims must be made within 72 HOURS OF PRODUCT DELIVERY. Claims must then be made by email to Online Cabinets Direct at email@example.com No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork signed by the Customer and the Transportation Company.